23 de julio de 2017

To: Embassy of Canada







In the UnADM we can have the facility to study as university technicians or a degree that allows us to obtain a degree from our studies in addition to being endorsed by the SEP.
I decided to start a new bachelor's degree online, because it suits my times and wanted to grow professionally within the institution where I work.
I chose Management in health services, because it is the degree that suits the work environment in which I am, since it includes management and operation of health institutions with a socially responsible vision, management and design techniques to optimize human, financial and Technological, as well as assess risks of environmental and political factors in health.
It is for these reasons that I wanted to study and finish my studies within this institution, as it would help me to a great professional growth.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario